GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
UPDATE REGARDING PROCESSING DATA RELYING ON
LEGITIMATE BUSINESS INTERESTS
RH&A remain committed to complying with Government Legislation. In relation to GDPR please note:
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
• where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers and all stakeholders of the business
• to identify and prevent fraud
• to enhance the security of our network and information systems
• to better understand how people interact with our websites and other electronic systems used within the business whereby personal data may be stored
• to provide postal and other communications which we think will be of interest to you
• to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising, including the newly launched “Your Voice” Company Intranet and Extranet facilities.
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish. Further details regarding your rights can be made available from the HR Department. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit. For any other queries regarding this matter, please contact your Line Manager or a member of the HR Department. Thank you.
Statement prepared on behalf of Rudolph & Hellmann Automotive Ltd
30th April 2018