> RUDOLPH AND HELLMANN OXFORD VACANCIES.
Rudolph and Hellmann Automotive are always looking for highly-skilled and experienced personnel with the drive, energy and enthusiasm to further enhance our existing team
We, in return, commit to work with you to support your professional development in every way that we can and to provide you with a highly challenging, enjoyable and rewarding career.
For general enquiries contact our recruitment team at HROxford@rh-automotive.co.uk
Current Vacancies in Oxford:
Health and Safety Manager
Customer Contract: BMW
Location: Cowley Oxford
Do you have previous experience of managing Health and Safety in a manufacturing/logistics environment?
Grad IOSH or working towards it with a minimum level 5 H&S qualification.
Are continuous improvement skills one of your strengths?
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
An opportunity has become available for a Health and Safety Manger to be responsible for the H&S of our operations for our BMW Mini contracts, covering our activities at the Oxford and Swindon plants. The role is based at the Oxford BMW Mini car plant where the majority of our operation is housed, with occasional trips required to the Swindon site.
Rudolph and Hellmann Automotive Ltd (R&HA) provide onsite warehousing and logistics support to our automotive customers. Our operation covers the unloading and storage of car parts, picking, sequencing and delivering them to trackside fit points and then the collection of empty pallets for valeting and before backloading for return back to suppliers. As such, the key risks are Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) and its interaction with pedestrians, battery bays, and racking.
As part of the Integrated Management System department, you will manage the H&S Officer and Racking Manager, while reporting into the Group EHS Manager. You will work in accordance with ISO 45001 Management system requirements and indirectly support the Quality team with ISO 9001 and the Group EHS Manager with ISO 14001. You will:
- Take the lead for H&S requirements for our BMW onsite contracts.
- Ensure legal requirements are understood and met.
- Ensure machinery and equipment is suitable and serviceable.
- Ensure risk assessments are created and reviewed as required.
- Ensure key safety steps are included in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support and run H&S audits to identify and then correct non-conformances.
- Ensure the H&S management system is effective in identifying risks and follows the Deming cycle to support continuous H&S improvement across the business.
- Attending meetings and presenting H&S information, statistics and performance against Key Performance Indicators to our shop floor operation, Senior Management and our BMW customer.
1. Minimum Level 5 H&S Qualification
2. H&S Auditing experience
3. Ability to communicate at all levels, verbal and written
4. Excellent motivational skills.
5. Thorough knowledge on PUWER and LOLER and other associated HSE guidance documents.
6. Experience of working within manufacturing, warehousing, logistics or automotive environment.
7. Proven ability to delivery timely health and safety improvement projects.
8. Experience of working with shop floor-based union officials and within a large multilingual workforce.
9. Confident in making decisions in difficult situations.
10. A professional and commercial approach to resolving health and safety issues to a satisfactory conclusion.
1. Environmental Management Qualification or experience
2. Experience in Behavioural Safety Initiatives.
3. Manual Handling training, Noise Assessor
Please forward your CV with a covering letter to: HR at Rudolph & Hellmann Automotive, by email email@example.com, outlining why you believe your application should be selected for an interview.
Closing Date: Friday 17th November 2023
More Current vacancies
RHA also has exciting new opportunities to work on behalf of a well-established car manufacturer BMW Group Plant Oxford , OX4 6NL
APPLY TODAY for INTERVIEW THIS WEEK!
MONDAY TO FRIDAY job with occasional weekends and OVERTIME opportunities!
Genuine training and career opportunities, including training for tow trains, FLT's, MHE’s and LLOP's
- Day Shift Starting from: £11.00 per hour rising to £12.30 | Night Shift Starting From: £12.00 per hour rising to £13.33
- Overtime ranging from: £18.00 to £26.00 paid in 4 weekly blocks
Shift Times and Patterns:
- You will be working Days: Any 4 out of 5 shifts between Monday to Friday | Lates: 5 Nights
- Days: 06:30am until 16:45pm | Afternoons: 16:45pm until 02:00am
- Shifts are fixed and not rotational
Your role as a Warehouse Operative could be:
- Picking and sequencing car parts
- Line Feeding parts to an automotive assembly line
- FLT, RT, LLOP or HLOP Driver (Training will be given)
- VDU Operator
- Moving parts around the warehouse
Benefits as a Warehouse Operative:
- Long term,work in a stable environment
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to be trained on MHE (on-site)
- Flexible hours
- Day and night shifts are both available
- On the job training, no experience is needed
- Safe working environment, PPE provided, Covid safety measures
Location: Cowley, Oxford, OX4 6NL
Apply now as a Warehouse Operative!!
Please send your details to HROxford@rh-automotive.co.uk or Call 01865 712221